307 Woody St.
Missoula, MT 59801
4 – Studios
5 – 1BR
1 – 2BR
Rent: Please contact the property manager
2,754 square feet of ground floor commercial office space. Please contact Homeword for vacancy information.
Owner pays all utilities (gas, electric, water, sewer, garbage and recycling).
Construction budget: $ 1.7 million
Tamarack Property Management – Missoula
1535 Liberty Lane, Suite 110 E
Missoula, MT 59808
Lenox Flats is located in the heart of downtown Missoula within walking distance of 2 grocery stores and several downtown shops. The building is located across the street from the city courthouse and just down the street from city hall and the city bus depot.
- Resident community room
- Covered bicycle parking
- Native and drought adapted plants are used in landscaped areas
- High efficiency wood clad windows are installed throughout building
- Efficient fan coil heating and cooling system reduce energy requirements of the building
- Increased insulation beyond code requirements dramatically boost the building’s energy efficiency
- Compact fluorescent lighting upgrades significantly reduce energy consumption
- Wheatboard cabinets utilize an agricultural by-product and are formaldehyde free
- Recycled content carpeting made of PET pop bottles is installed throughout building
- A salvage and demolition contract was utilized to reduce on-site waste during construction and ensure that building parts and historic features were reused
- Onsite recycling
- Residents are offered covered bicycle parking to facilitate use of alternative transportation
HUD Special Purpose Grant
Historic Tax Credits
Missoula Redevelopment Agency
Montana HOME Investments Partnerships Program
US Bancorp Community Development Corporation
Federal Home Loan Bank of Des Moines