Bluebunch Flats is an adaptive re-use of the former Livingston Memorial Hospital, listed on the National Register of Historic Places. This mid-century modern building features high-ceilings, mid-century modern light fixtures with a little bit of a “Mad Men” atmosphere. Residents and guests enjoy way-finding wall stripes in the hallways and spacious grounds with ample on-site parking. Kids can enjoy the play equipment while other residents take in the sun on the former heli-pad. The thick masonry walls keep people cool in the summer and toasty in the windy Livingston winters. Studios, one and two-bedroom homes provide many options and rents that people can afford are attractive to seniors, singles and small families.
– 3 blocks from Winans Elementary
– 3 blocks to North Street Park & 5.5 blocks from Sacajawea Park
– 3 blocks from Yellowstone River
– 2 blocks from shopping & restaurants on HWY 89
– 16 blocks from downtown Livingston
– Close to Public Transportation
Contact Property Manager About Availability »