No matter where you are on your journey to homeownership, our nationally certified homebuyer class is for you. You will learn how to:
- Select a lender
- Determine what you can afford
- Use your credit wisely
- Distinguish between different types of loans
- Understand home inspections and insurance
- Identify special financing programs
- Work with a real estate professional
- Evaluate the pros and cons of homeownership
Offered monthly, this course is taught by Homeword’s HUD Certified Housing Counselor and Homebuyer Educator, Julie Pavlish, and other professionals. See the agenda for more class information.
Please see our Classes and Services page for information about childcare vouchers and accommodations.