This class provides you with essential money management skills to help you navigate your complex financial world. In our free, statewide financial skill building class you will learn to:
- Navigate your complicated financial world
- Quickly adapt to income or expense changes
- Build solid financial judgement
- Address credit and debt challenges
- Gain financial independence by creating a savings and investment plan
Offered monthly, classes are taught by certified financial counselor Katie Sadowski in collaboration with other professionals in the community who volunteer their time by providing expert instruction on a range of financial topics. Materials are based on national curricula from FDIC and NeighborWorks America. See the agenda and key topics for more class information.
Please see our Classes and Services page for information about childcare vouchers and accommodations.